Smith’s Epoxy VCB38 is a 2-component, low odor, low VOC, fast-curing waterborne epoxy used specifically as a base coat for full broadcast Vinyl Chip systems in residential, retail and commercial environments.
Smith’s Epoxy VCB38 achieves a tenacious bond at all recommended application temperatures and cures quickly, allowing for the excess, loose chips to be removed within a few hours with subsequent layers immediately following.
As a Base Coat for Full Broadcast Vinyl Chip over properly prepared, sound & solid:
- Concrete & Lightweight Concrete
- Wood (APA Exterior or Marine grade)
- Easy to Apply
- Inert to High pH levels
- Fast Cure – remove loose Vinyl Chip within a few hours
- May be used as part of One Day installation system
- Soap & Water Clean-up while wet
- Clear; accepts Smith’s WSC Solid Color Packs (sold separately)
- Low Odor & VOC’s – Available in all regions