E2U POLYMER CONCRETE URETHANE CEMENT KIT - 61 LBS
Manufacturer: EPOXY2U LLC
Location: Fullerton, California, USA
E2U Polymer Concrete Urethane Cementis a flowable polyurethane concrete installed at ⅛" to ¼" to protect concrete from physical and chemical damage. It is highly resistant to impact and abrasion. It is unaffected by animal fats and most solvents. E2U Polymer Concrete has a thermal expansion and contraction similar to concrete which allows it to maintain adhesion when subjected to the hot pressure washed. It can be used at constant service temperatures up to 220°F. E2U Polymer Concrete is fast cure and usually installed without a primer or top coat and can be returned to service 12-24 hours after installation.
Typical areas of application are commercial kitchens, chemical processing, aircraft hangers, and hospitals.
- Essentially odorless
- High resistance to chemicals, impacts and abrasions
- VOC compliant
- Superior adhesion to various substrates
- Self priming & no top coat is required
- Fast curing & installation time
- Can be applied to 7-10 day old concrete
- Wide temperature in-service range
- Does not support the growth of bacteria or fungus
Coverage 45 SF/kit. (1/8 th inch) Finish Floor will be 3/8 th inch thickness with 30 grit sand Broadcast to refusal and Top Coat Sealer