DESCRIPTION: Epoxy Hub’s EH High Traffic Urethane is an Aliphatic, 3-Component Clear, 90% Solids, Chemical Resistant Polyurethane containing a high traffic powder filler for use in environments needing a highly durable, chemical & abrasion resistant U.V. Stable topcoat with a Low Sheen Finish and very mild odor during installation. Solid colors may be achieved with the addition of Epoxy Hub’s EH Solid Color Packs which are sold separately.
RECOMMENDED USES (including but not limited to):
- Airplane & Military Hangar Floors
- Forklift traffic areas
- Heavy Industrial Manufacturing areas
- Pharmaceutical Floors
- Vehicle Assembly & Service areas
- Healthcare & Veterinary as topcoat over resinous flooring
- Resists development of traffic patterns & finish dulling
- Excellent rolling load resistance to forklift traffic
- Improves light reflectivity
- Easy to clean
- Chemical resistant to most alcohols, caustics, fuels, oils and solvents
- Meets FDA Food Code – Physical Facilities 6-101.11 Surface Characteristics. Not tested for CFR 21 Direct Food Contact.
- Overnight return to service
Price approximately $.33 per square foot