Includes: GAS20-17A 17-Gallon 300-CFM Dust Extractor, HEPA Filter, Heavy-Duty Three-Layer Filter Bag, 16 Ft. Anti-Static Vacuum Hose, Elbow, Suction Tubes / Floor Set
The Bosch 300-CFM Dust Extractor delivers the high-performance cubic-feet-of-air-per-minute (CFM) rate for maximum dust extraction for heavy-duty concrete construction applications such as concrete cutting and surface grinding. The dust extractor’s powerful 17.5 Amp motor delivers a maximum 300 CFM, and it is designed to help users move toward compliance with the OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance regulation. The automatic on-board filter-cleaning system activates every 15 seconds to help maintain maximum suction power. The included HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns and larger. The included three-layer heavy-duty filter bag helps to protect the filter and provides the optimal containment of dry dust. It also provides wet/dry operation, with a water-level sensor and drain hose. The extractor features a wheeled metal frame with dumping mechanism, metal castors and a height-adjustable push handle. This unit includes a 16 Ft. 35mm anti-static hose and 27 Ft. power cord with standard 20 Amp plug. When used with the optional Y-Connect (sold separately), the dust extractor can be hooked up to two tools (such as small angle grinders when used in grinding or cutting concrete).
- Part of Bosch PRO+GUARD™ – helps users move toward OSHA Silica dust compliance
- Impressive 300-CFM air-flow capability – features high-performance CFM for maximum dust extraction in heavy-duty concrete construction applications
- Powerful 17.5 Amp motor – delivers strong extraction performance for extreme commercial applications
- Automatic filter cleaning – cleans filter every 15 seconds for consistent suction power
- Three-layer heavy-duty filter bag – helps protect the filter from abrasive materials and provides the optimal containment of dry dust and debris
- Wet/dry operation with water-level sensor and drain hose – Sensors automatically prevent overfilling and hose provides easy drainage
- HEPA filter – captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns or larger
- Wheeled metal frame with dumping mechanism – offers easy transporting, stability and emptying convenience
- Metal castors – built to withstand the demands of the jobsite
- Fold down push handle – provides jobsite mobility and convenient storage
- 16 Ft., 35mm anti-static hose – extends effective work area and helps mitigate static electricity
- 27 Ft. power cord with standard 20 Amp plug – provides wide jobsite coverage and convenience
- Optional Y-Connect (sold separately) – allows used of two tools at the same time, such as small angle grinders when used in grinding or cutting concrete
About Our Products:
ALL products listed are under the authorization & permission of the manufacturers who make them. We do not break up combo kits to sell the component. We buy direct from the manufacturers, no middlemen.
BRAND NEW unless they are clearly marked as "reconditioned"
Reconditioned tools are refurbished by the manufacturer ONLY
Come in their original packaging (NIB)
Are warranted through the manufacturer