Includes: GOP12V-28 12V Max Starlock® Oscillating Multi-Tool, 1-1/4 In. Plunge Blade, Accessory Mounting Screw, Hex Wrench, and Accessory Box.
The Bosch GOP12V-28N 12 V Max Starlock® Oscillating Multi-Tool features the Starlock® next-generation 3-D tool-accessory interface. This cupped and contoured 3-D tool-accessory connection delivers greater torque transfer. The efficient 12 V Max EC Brushless motor delivers a top speed of up to 20,000 oscillations per minute, with great runtime. The tool has a 2.8° oscillating arc for outstanding productivity. A variable-speed dial allows the user to set the optimal speed for the task at hand. This light, ergonomic and compact tool reaches tight spaces. It utilizes the many Starlock® accessories to handle flush-cutting, plunge-cutting, sanding, grinding and more. It's an ideal tool to flush-cut doorjambs. This is a bare-tool kit – the battery and charger are sold separately.
- Starlock® 3-D tool-accessory interface – best-in-class grip means more torque transfer
- Oscillating multi-tool versatility – accomplish flush-cutting, plunge-cutting, sanding, grinding and many other tasks
- Dynamic accessory range – compatible with all Starlock® accessories
- Unsurpassed performance-to-weight ratio – powered by an efficient EC Brushless 12 V Max motor
- Wide 2.8° oscillating arc – better accessory utilization and increased productivity
- Variable-speed dial – match speed to application (5,000 to 20,000 oscillations per minute) for outstanding results
- Magnetic positioning support – features a magnet in the interface for assisted blade change
- Compact build – reaches into corners and other tight spaces
- Ergonomic design – weighs less than 2.0 Lbs. with a small grip diameter, for user comfort
- Flush cutting – tool design is ideal for flush cuts such as doorjambs
- Straightforward on/off slide switch – provides greater ease of use
- No-mar plastic ribs – protects the in front of the tool from scuffs or scratches
About Our Products:
ALL products listed are under the authorization & permission of the manufacturers who make them. We do not break up combo kits to sell the component. We buy direct from the manufacturers, no middlemen.
BRAND NEW unless they are clearly marked as "reconditioned"
Reconditioned tools are refurbished by the manufacturer ONLY
Come in their original packaging (NIB)
Are warranted through the manufacturer