Smith’s Polyaspartic 1000 is a 2-Component, Fast-Cure, High-Performance, 76% Solids Aliphatic Polyaspartic coating with a gloss finish which yields a Resilient, U.V. Stable and Abrasion Resistant film with very good splash and chemical spill resistance properties for application to a variety of substrates including, but not limited to concrete, wood and metal. Very Low VOC’s (<2 g/L).
Smith’s Polyaspartic 1000 was developed for ease of use with a convenient equal volume mix ratio and thin consistency plus a longer working time than most competitor’s Polyaspartic or Polyaspartic-Polyurea products.
Smith’s Polyaspartic 1000 is an excellent coating system for Vinyl Chip, Color Quartz, fast return-to-service broadcast shop floors and pigmented applications for Residential, Retail, Commercial or Industrial environments which demand color stability, faster return-to-service and durability.
Smith’s Polyaspartic 1000 is sold as a clear but accepts Smith’s ISC Color Packs (sold separately) when solid colors are desired.
- For Interior & Exterior Use
- 1 to 1 Mix Ratio – Easy to Mix and Apply
- Chemical & Stain Resistant
- Easy to Clean
- Fast turn around – Fast Cure
- Hot Tire Pickup Resistant
- Meets FDA standards for flooring
- Low VOC’s – Less than 2 g/L
- Meets Source Specific Standards Rule 1113 established by AQMD in California