Includes: Angle Grinder with No Lock-On Paddle Switch, Auxiliary Handle, and Wheel Guard
The Bosch GWX10-45DE 4-1/2 In. X-LOCK angle grinder features the X-LOCK mount, offering a wheel change interface that's up to five times faster than conventional interfaces. There’s an audible snap when mounting an X-LOCK Wheel on an X-LOCK grinder. The wheel mounts properly without the need for a spanner wrench or flange nuts. The wheel is released from the grinder with the pull of a lever. The GWX10-45DE ergonomic grinder features a narrow grip zone for extended comfort and control, combined with a powerful 10-amp motor. It delivers results, producing up to 11,000 no-load rpm for maximum productivity in grinding and cutting applications. The tool weighs 4.6 Lbs. The no-lock-on paddle switch function provides rapid shutdown of the motor after the switch is released. Equipped with epoxy-coated field windings and direct-motor cooling, this grinder is built for a longer tool life. It features spiral bevel gears for smooth transmission of power. For added convenience, it has an auxiliary handle and an adjustable tool-free guard.
- Ergonomic, powerful grinder design – engineered with the X-LOCK mount, a narrow grip zone and light weight but with pro power
- X-LOCK wheel change – features snap-on mounting and grinder lever wheel release for change-out that's up to five times faster
- Tool-free disc swap – the wheel mounts properly without the need for a spanner wrench or flange nuts for no losable parts
- Ultra compact powerful motor – professional 10-amp motor delivers up to 11,000 no-load rpm
- Epoxy-coated field windings – extend motor lifetime by preventing dust and debris from penetrating the motor windings
- Spiral bevel gears – provide smooth transmission of power to grinding applications
- Directed air flow – which cools the motor in heavy-duty applications
- Lock-on/off slide switch – provides convenience for extended-use applications
- Adjustable tool-free guard – designed with multiple fixed-adjustment settings to allow the user to position the guard in a variety of working angles
- Service Minder brushes – eliminates guesswork, stopping grinder when preventative maintenance is required
- Auxiliary handle – allows for improved user control
About Our Products:
ALL products listed are under the authorization & permission of the manufacturers who make them. We do not break up combo kits to sell the component. We buy direct from the manufacturers, no middlemen.
BRAND NEW unless they are clearly marked as "reconditioned"
Reconditioned tools are refurbished by the manufacturer ONLY
Come in their original packaging (NIB)
Are warranted through the manufacturer